Deem started life as a Product company in 2007 but has grown from that central point to where we are today as the leader in System Integration. Our experience and abilities from a system integration perspective are extensive, following the Software Development Life Cycle V-Model through all stages to successful client acceptance testing.
System Integrators in the automation industry typically provide the product and application experience in implementing complex automation solutions. Often, System Integrators are aligned with automation vendors, joining their various System Integrator programs for access to development products, resources and technical support. System integrators are tightly linked to their accounts and often are viewed as the engineering departments for small manufacturers, handling their automation system installation, commissioning and long term maintenance.
At DEEM, we deliver the Best Practices as defined by CSIA to ensure timely completion and seamless commissioning and maintenance of the Customer Sites.
- Project Execution and Quality Plans
- Schedule and Resource Loading
- Definition of Project Success Criteria
- Stakeholder and Sponsor Definition
- Testing Strategy
- Risk Planning and Mitigation
- Process Definition / Clarification
- Prototype Build
- Vertical Slice
- FS / SDS / HDS Development
- Build Hardware / Code
- Test Development
- Project Reporting (Earned Value)
- User Requirement Specifications
- System Architectures
- Validation and Compliance Plans
- Cost estimates and contract strategy
- System Evaluation
- Vertical Slice™
- Safety assessments (SIL)
- Bid evaluations